Next Meeting March 4
COVID 19 Resources
COVID VACCINES AVAILABLE!
Click here to schedule yours!
Stay safe by wearing a mask and practicing social distancing even if you have received the vaccine.
Other COVID resources are listed below:
San Diego County's New Blue Board of Supervisors
Joining Democratic Supervisor Nathan Fletcher, the two new Democrats ushered in Democratic control to the five-member Board of Supervisors for the first time in the history of San Diego County -- with Fletcher swiftly selected as Chair of the Board and District 1's Nora Vargas as Vice Chair.
The Democratic majority quickly got to work to implement a bold and progressive agenda for San Diego County, including taking actions to increase resources for COVID compliance, declare racism to be a public health crisis, move toward zero carbon emissions within 15 years, initiate new and equitable cannabis policies, modernize policy on needle exchange programs, and step up the county government's commitment to transparency.
Join Our Club/Renew Your Membership
The Imperial Beach Democratic Club is a geographical, chartered club of the San Diego Democratic Party, dedicated to voter education and supporting Democratic campaigns. We are committed to furthering the principles, candidates and causes of the Democratic Party.
Club members are involved in grass root organizing for numerous campaigns, organizations, projects and causes. Our meetings address issues within Imperial Beach, San Diego County and State of California with presentations from local officials and experts on timely topics. Stay informed and let your voice be heard! Join/Renew Now!
The San Diego County Democratic Party is the official organization for Democrats in the fifth-largest county in the U.S. With more than 60,000 members, we represent the second-largest community of Democrats in California. As the local embodiment of "America's Majority Party" for voters and candidates alike, we advance our goals through several ongoing programs.
- VOTER REGISTRATION. Throughout the year, in every community of San Diego County, we're signing up new Democrats to vote. Thanks to our efforts in 2008, Democrats now outnumber Republicans in the county for the first time in a generation.
- PRECINCT ORGANIZING. Our all-volunteer Grassroots Organizing Team reaches out to voters where they live, providing information on endorsed candidates and motivating our supporters to vote. That personal attention substantially increases turnout in the precincts we cover.
- CANDIDATE SUPPORT. We have a long-range plan to recruit, train, and support good Democratic candidates at all levels – including local offices like city councils, school boards, and special districts.
- COMMUNICATIONS. To build the Party and support Democratic campaigns, we proactively communicate our message through the media to both Democrats and the general public. We also build relationships with community allies to promote our shared values and priorities.
- FUNDRAISING & INFRASTRUCTURE. The resources to accomplish our goals come from our local supporters in San Diego County. We raise funds to keep our doors open, staff our office, help our candidates, and build an infrastructure to benefit all San Diego Democrats.
The best way to get involved is to register to vote. Allow your voice to be heard at the voting booth. Check your registration status, even if you are already registered. Read up on the laws regarding registration and party affiliation. And, get out the Vote!